Filed under: amsterdamize, video | Tags: cycle, idea, inspiration, project, video, wherethehellismatt, wherethehellismybike, world
However quirky the backdrop of this tale is, it’s obvious the message is simply very powerful and mesmerizing. Thinking about it for a few seconds, I saw the similarities between this and the cycle life many of us like to promote and share with others, posting our experiences online, be it by text, photos or video. A message of ‘get on and just ride’, no matter where you are.
So, my idea is to setup a little project in a similar fashion…without the need to travel (of course I wouldn’t mind). Let’s give it a working title for now, ‘Where The Hell Is My Bike’:
- Put your inhibitions aside
- Take your (phone) camera (all of them have video mode these days)
- Get on your bike, like you always do
- Shoot while riding (this involves some practice, but it’s easy, really)
- Any route will do
- Two angles: 1) filming straight ahead, 2) filming yourself (stretch your arm sideways and point your camera at yourself and hold.
- Send your footage to me. (We’ll sort out how, by any means. The interwebs are cool with that)
What you reckon? Can we do this?
9 Comments so far
Leave a comment