Filed under: amsterdamize, bicycle tv, my bike, video | Tags: amsterdam, bicycle, bicycletv, bikelane, mybike, people, ride, vondelpark
I’ve reached the final stage of moving blogs, which means that most of you won’t be able to load them, due to DNS changes that will be finalized tomorrow. Hence, I’m putting today’s post up here as well. Thanks to Nicholas for alerting me.
The summer returned today after 3 weeks of rain. A good reason to take a detour around the block while shopping for groceries and flip out the phone camera.
Camera: Nokia N95
Color correction/distortion was applied
Filed under: amsterdamize, photos | Tags: amsterdam, bicycle, citycycling, cycling, ride, slow, theslowbicyclemovement
Because it gives you time to observe and enjoy.
1) “On Spiegelstraat towards Herengracht. Sexiness on two wheels. Hey, how can you not enjoy this?”
2) “Herengracht near Thorbecke/Rembrandt Square. Probably somebody who confused having a sense of humor with vandalism while drunk last night.”
3) “Utrechtsestraat towards Frederiksplein. She was too fast for my slow ride, had to hurry.”
4) “On Van Baerlestraat, which is being reconstructed. Girl is comfortably talking to a friend on her mobile phone.”
5) “On Van Baerlestraat, parking at the Albert Heijn supermarket at Museum Square, next to an identical bike as mine, apart from the rack on the back and different color.”
6) “Parked behind me at the Albert Heijn supermarket at Museum Square was one of Workcycles’ handmade Preacher’s bicycles.”
7) “On Jan Pieter Heijestraat towards Kinkerstraat. Your Message Here. Bike taxi.”